"Some of the best training I've received in over thirty years in law enforcement."
(A retired federal agent commenting upon the POST-certified training provided by Joshua Villines, on the topic of Interviews and Interrogation.)
- An overview of most topics (or individual modules within a particular topic) can be presented in an informative lunch-and-learn format
- In addition to the following topics, individualized training programs can be developed to meet a client's specific needs.
- Hours are approximate and may vary, dependent upon client needs and/or mandates.
A partial list of training programs offered follows:
- Certified Security Specialist, Advanced (CSSA) (24 hours)
- Crime Prevention Fundamentals (24 or 40 hours)
- Investigative Techniques and Best Practices (8 hours)
- Overview of Basic Interviewing Techniques (8 hours)
- Recognizing Indicators of Deception (8 hours)
- Best Practices for Questions in Depositions (2, 4, or 8 hours)
- Basic Interviews, Interrogation, and Neurolinguistics (20 or 40 hours)
- Advanced Interviews, Interrogation, and Neurolinguistics (20 or 40 hours)
- Verbal De-escalation (8, 20, or 40 hours)
- Crisis Intervention (20 or 40 hours)
- Conflict Resolution in High-Stress Environments (20 or 40 hours)
- Leadership Skills for High-Stress Environments (20 or 40 hours)
- Report Writing for Investigators (8, 20, or 40 hours)
- Fundamentals of Excel for Crime Analysis and Reporting (20 or 40 hours)
- Advanced Excel Techniques for Crime Analysis and Reporting (40 hours)
- Range Safety and Basic Handguns (16 hours)
- Advanced Firearms Training (variable)
- Chaplaincy for Law Enforcement Settings (40 hours)
For more information about one of our most popular certified training programs (CSSA), click here.