"The first time in the history of our conference that a speaker has received the highest possible evaluation in each of the categories by every attendee."
(As a presenter at the International Security Conference, Mr. Villines was voted by attendees as the number one speaker out of the field of twenty-nine presenters.)
- An abbreviated version of most topics can be presented in an informative lunch-and-learn format
- In addition to the following topics, individualized seminars can be developed to meet a client's specific needs.
- Hours are approximate and may vary, dependent upon client needs.
Professional Seminar Topics
A partial list of professional seminars topics:
- Personal Safety (1 - 8 hours)
- Crime Prevention Fundamentals (24 or 40 hours)
- Workplace Violence Prevention (2, 4, or 8 hours)
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management (2, 4, or 8 hours)
- CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) (1 - 8 hours)
- Investigative Techniques and Best Practices (8 hours)
- Best Practices for Questions in Depositions (2, 4, or 8 hours)
- Basic Interviews, Interrogation, and Neurolinguistics (20 or 40 hours)
- Verbal De-escalation (8, 20, or 40 hours)
- Crisis Intervention (20 or 40 hours)
- Conflict Resolution in High-Stress Environments (20 or 40 hours)
- Leadership Skills for High-Stress Environments (20 or 40 hours)
For more information about one of our most popular lunch-and-learn topics (Personal Safety), click here.